NANO LITE XT80C
NanoLITE XT80C spinning rods are constructed from the newest graphite blanks by Toray – from carbon fibres with very precise molecular structure and have smaller particles of layered carbon mats.
NanoLITE series is designed to fish for bass, bream and small species where casting a finesse setup is key. Being superlite, with the Nanolite 18 only weighing 91g. BEST PAIRED with the Nanolite Reel. 2 Year Warranty
Nanotechnology – the technique of creating the structures with the nanometer sizes (sizes from 0.1 to 100 nanometers , what is from 10–10 to 10 –7 meter) what is the actions on the level of single atoms and particles.
Nanotechnology “ultralite” gives great feeling of the small lure and certain fight of the predator on the full curve on the blank.
Benefits of nanotechnology:
- Has smaller diameter than its competitors
- Lighter than those with similar strength and length “traditional” blanks
- Their individual layers adhere to each other more precisely
- Contain less epoxy resin, without using the CGT production technology
Very important constructional element is the tip, created in such way, that when tested people thought that tip was solid. But it is actually hollow inside, its construction has increased the sensitivity of the rod, thats gives slightly different curve under the weight of the lure.
The usage of ultra-light guides in the titanium frames allows an incredible balance of the rod and the feeling of huge comfort during fishing.
Finishing components of the NanoLITE series are:
- Titanium SiC guides with ultralight but very strong and flexible frames
- IPS reel seat
- Highest class EVA foam
- Two component , ageless, epoxy varnish;
In NanoLiIte rods’ blanks given mats by the Japanese Toray company were used:
- 46 mln PSI hi – modulus graphite as a main construction
- 36 mln PSI hi – modulus graphite in the outside layers
- 30 mln PSI strength graphite in core and middle part of the blank.