Nano Clear 8
The top range of lines from Dragon. This line has so many different uses. From ultra thin diameter for finesse fishing, 10lb line at 0.06mm, to then using it for deep diving crank baits due to its thin diameter to weight ratio. Then finally why not use it for top water, throwing a 60lb line with a diamter of 0.22mm. Perfect for those top water plastics and frogs to get that extra distance.
The braid is a new generation of fishing line and it’s the future of fishing line.
The latest braid manufactured by Japan’s Toray is a revolutionary product in the full sense of this word. It uses brand new, thin fibres, manufactured alongside amilan (aramid fibres patented by Toray), weaved using 8X innovative technology. It is a real breakthrough in fishing braids.
Due to the smoothness of its surface, it is difficult to distinguish it from monofilament lines. At the same time it is almost 30% stronger than standard braids, much more circular in cross section and its colours are much more durable. It is 100% memory-free and so flexible that it allows previously unattainable precision and length of casts.
- 2nd Generation Super Thin & Strong HPPE Microfibres with Amilan fibres;
- 8X Super Tight Weave Technology;
- perfectly Round Cross-Section;
- excellent tensile and knot strength;
- ideal for dropshot and swimbait fishing techniques, as well as other light spinning methods;
- smooth surface provides long casts;
- thin & invisible in the water;
- thicker diameters are great for top water fishing
Nanocrystals Dyeing Process - Why its invisible
Thanks to a directional arrangement of pigment crystals, light breaks down and is almost completely dispersed. This occurs in full only underwater. At a depth of 1m braid visibility is reduced by more than 80% and at 3m – by almost 95%. NanoCLEAR 8 is at the same time very clearly visible above the water.