CXT series follows JDM - Known for their innovation, engineering & lure design, Japanese fishing tackle is some of the finest fishing products made. These moderate rods we managed to adopt X-Cross technology to the blanks, which are the backbone to building series of rods. 2 Year Warranty
Individual layers are oriented alternately perpendicularly or at an angle of 45 degrees to the blank axis. The effect of this means small diameter and weight, which also achieve a significant increase in strength on longitudinal static overload (about 30%) and dynamic overload (about 10%) what is more resistant against so called mechanical damages and at the same time offering more progressive action and better casting features.
Blanks made by Toray:
- high-module graphites of 46–60 mln PSI, as basic construction material
- graphites 24, 30, 40 mln PSI in the blank core and also in the layers arranged obliquely to the axis of the blank
- Space grade graphite 80 mln PSI in these parts of the blanks, where weight reduction was important and increasing the dynamic.
The main benefits of CXT Rods
- The diversity of actions – from medium slow to extra fast
- Slim blanks with quite thick walls
- Ease in casting with light to medium heavy lures
- Full deflexion under the load, what gives confidence to fight with large fish
- The construction of blanks based on the trends which dominate on the Japanese market.
Finishing components of CXT series are:
- Fuji Alconite K-Series guides (FC-X, SF-X, MS-X) and SiC guides (LC-X, CF-X)
- Reel seats: Fuji PTS and TVS in FC-X series and type IPS and PTS in other series
- Rubber cork – very resistant material which joins the cork
- Aluminium, anodized elements of the handle
- Trondak varnish
MODEL NAME LENGTH POWER ACTION LURE RATING ROD WEIGHT PIECES 27-58-214 Bait Caster 7" MH X-Fast 14-35g 119g 2 27-58-213 Spinning 7" MH X-Fast 14-35g 113g 2 27-59-213 Spinning 7" MH X-Fast 18-42g 119g 2